Monday, May 24, 2010

La Mesa EcoPark

The family went to the La Mesa EcoPark last Sunday. Since Obiwan started walking, the family has been going to these family trips and this is one of them. I guess Obiwan made us a family again. We were a family before but our bonding then consisted of watching a movie in HBO together with a bowl of popcorn.

Anyway, EcoPark was really crowded. It was Sunday after all. We ran out of huts or tables to rent and we ended up settling on the grass. It really was a picnic. Then we rented a bike with a sidecar. Then my sisters and brother went over to the zip line and wall climbing area. Obiwan and I didn't go since we can't do that anyway. We just strolled around the grounds. Then I was tired and I gave Obiwan to my mother. As I lay on the ground under the trees, I fell asleep. When I woke up, we were about to leave.

For what it's worth, it was fun. But we don't have any plans of doing it again.

No comments: