Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Baby's College Fund

A few people have told me that I need to start an educational plan for the baby. Some people even start an educational plan even before they have a baby or even before a baby is conceived, so I'm guessing I'm a tad late in starting one. But then again, I never had one and I'm just fine.

Still, this is my preliminary plan for a college fund. I earn a little bit with ads on my blogs. Half of it can go to the college fund. I also placed a Donate button on this blog and hopefully by the time he goes to college there's some donation in it. Wikipedia only had their Donate button less than 2 weeks and they're already up by more than $2 million in donations.

When my baby finds this blog when he's old enough to read, he'll see that as of this writing I have no idea on how to raise him. Son, it may just look like parents know what they are doing but we actually don't most of the time. We just guess pretty accurately.

No comments: