Sunday, November 30, 2008

A Children's Party

I just came from a children's birthday party at KFC yesterday. There were a little more than 10 children and around 20 adults there. There were several games and a lot of food.

While I was there, a thought came to me. I'm going to throw this kind of party soon. But I want to do it differently...

My son's birthday party will definitely have a magician. The magician has to be in a suit and be very suave or he can look like Gandalf the Grey. There will be balloon animals and balloon hats for the children made by a clown. I want a clown that looks like Heath Ledger's portrayal of the Joker. I'd rather not serve spaghetti and chicken. Instead we'll have sisig and garlic rice. Instead of a cake, he'll have several kinds of pies. Finally, when it turns dark, there will be fireworks.

I would want my son to actually remember all of this, so we'll probably have this kind of party on his 7th birthday.

No comments: