Friday, January 30, 2009

Back to Work

It's such an adjustment to be back at work. I was on leave for around a month and a half because of the baby and I really didn't want to go back to work. After 5 years of working at eTelecare where there's no long holidays, the vacation was very much welcome. Of course, it wasn't all fun and games, I still had a baby to take care of.

Some people thought that I wasn't going back to work. Frankly, I haven't thought about not returning as I really didn't have a choice. I had a son to provide for.

After a week away from Obiwan, I missed him. He was with family so I was confident he is taken care of, it was just that I really wouldn't want him to grow up without me there.

So as part of my new year's resolution (it's 30 days late but it's still January), I'll work diligently to make sure I get to be with him while he's still young. How I'm going to do that, well I'll get to that soon.

No comments: