Thursday, December 11, 2008

Baby Talk

I remember hearing about this before but as I wasn't a father then, I didn't have a use for it. Now that I have Obiwan, I thought it would be useful. I searched the internet for these baby sounds and found them in DunstanBaby.com. OMG! I've become a mother!

Anyway, the article said that there's a way to identify what 0-3 month old babies need/want when they cry. They utter a sound before they start crying hysterically.

Here's the list:
  1. EH - "I need to burp."
  2. NEH - "I'm hungry."
  3. OWH - "I'm sleepy."
  4. HEH - "Please change my diaper." or "I feel uncomfortable."
  5. EAIRH - "I need to fart."
Now I haven't tried to see if Ben says these but I'll be keeping my ears open and find out. Hopefully it makes motherhood fatherhood easier.

2 comments:

handymommy said...

Hi Ross! I have a copy of the dunstan Baby Language DVD. I'll burn you a copy! Congrats on your little Obiwan! - ate jen

Ross said...

Thanks Ate Jen! :D