Monday, December 22, 2008

What day is it?

We fell into a routine, Obiwan and I. This is what our day usually looks like.

12pm - Obiwan wakes up to eat.
1230pm - He finishes eating and goes to sleep while I eat lunch while watching Eat Bulaga.
330pm - Obiwan wakes up to eat then goes to sleep after. I blog.
630pm - Obiwan wakes up to eat, but doesn't go back to sleep right away.
8pm - Obiwan finally falls asleep. I watch TV.
930pm - Obiwan wakes up to eat then goes to sleep after. I sleep as well.
1230am - Obiwan wakes up to poop then eat then goes to sleep after. I stay awake and blog or browse the internet.
330am - Obiwan wakes up to eat then goes to sleep after. I stay awake.
630am - Obiwan wakes up to eat then if the sun is out, we go outside. We sleep after.
930am - Obiwan wakes up to eat then he bathes then he sleeps.

It's all we do the whole day. I don't even know what day it is because of the monotony of everything. If he's asleep, I sometimes take pictures but I already have too many pics of him sleeping. When he's awake on the other hand, I'm too busy to take pictures.

Other Obiwan updates:
He hasn't smiled (not consciously) . 
He can't see yet. 
His cries are louder and more frequent. 
He has the hiccups 63 times a day. 
He goes through around 48 diapers a day. 
He drinks 3 ounces of milk per feeding. 
He burps like an adult. 
Half of the time, he's a light sleeper ("sleeping like a baby" doesn't always apply to him).

No comments: